Services from Hub III: Resource-optimized electronics production
We examine your microelectronics production and develop proposals to reduce your CO2e footprint. Apply for a validation project and have your innovative manufacturing process checked right through to the product free of charge!
- Resource-optimized microelectronic processes
- Energy-efficient cleanroom environment
- Decrease of harmful exhaust emissions
- Optimization of individual processes in terms of energy and material consumption
- Sustainable design and connection technology
- Replacement of critical materials (CMR and/or PFAS materials)
- Consideration in operation: energy savings in selected scenarios
- Consideration of the resource input during production by determining the CO2e footprint (if information is available for the calculation or assessment).
- We offer to carry out a life cycle assessment for your manufacturing processes.
- The validation project's result is presented as a case study (theoretical consideration), which illustrates the savings potential through Green ICT technology. The final results are also published. Company-specific data will be treated confidentially on request.